Optimize application network performance for Oracle E-Business Suite 11i, 12i, and PeopleSoft.(Video 1:53 min)
Cisco Unified Computing System for Oracle PeopleSoft
March 7, 2012
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a business-critical application that has a wide ranging, intracompany impact across business units, departments and functions. Organizations deploying ERP software such as Oracle PeopleSoft are under pressure to reduce cost and risk, control change by accelerating deployments and increase the availability of their application.
Increasing complexity in the data center is compelling companies to release products designed to help organizations standardize, simplify, and automate the management of these systems. Due to the nature and scope of an ERP application, it has organizationwide implications ranging from tactical cost cutting targets to long-term strategic initiatives.
Cut Costs; Boost Value
Organizations are dramatically downsizing their average deployed server, while radically increasing the total number of servers. In some cases, that includes a migration of the PeopleSoft database and the underlying database operating system. This provides organizations an even greater opportunities for saving money and building business value.
Apart from cost cutting, capacity planning helps organizations to better optimize memory, boost overall use of CPU resources, and simplify deployments that take a large amount of time. Ultimately, the greatest advantage is to be able to predict IT costs more accurately.
Oracle Application Design Guides
- Oracle JD Edwards on FlexPod with Oracle Linux
- Oracle JD Edwards on Cisco Unified Computing System with EMC VNX Storage
- Oracle Siebel CRM on Cisco Unified Computing System with EMC VNX Storage
- Cisco Unified Computing System for Oracle PeopleSoft
Oracle Application Control Engine (ACE) Design Guides
- Application Networking-Optimizing Oracle E-Business Suite 12i Across the WAN
- Cisco UCS and NetApp Solution for Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) on the Data Center Designs: Application Networking
- Cisco Application Networking for Oracle E-Business Suite 11i
- Cisco Application Networking for Oracle E-Business Suite 11i across the WAN
- Cisco Application Networking for PeopleSoft
- Business-Process Velocity With Oracle 11i
- Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) Designs
Oracle Database Design Guides
- Oracle RAC(184.108.40.206) on Cisco Unified Computing System and EMC VNX Storage
- Deploying Oracle 11gR2 RAC on the Cisco UCS with EMC
- Deploying Oracle Real Application Clusters on the Cisco Unified Computing System with EMC CLARiiON Storage
- Cisco UCS and NetApp Solution for Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC)