Prerequisites Usage Guidelines
VPN Client GUI Error Lookup
The VPN Client GUI Error Lookup tool is used to list and describe the errors and warning messages that can be produced by the Cisco VPN Client for use by Cisco Technical Support and Engineering Support.
The information provided by this tool enables the Cisco Technical Support engineer to resolve your problem faster and more efficiently when you open a Technical Support service request. It also further familiarizes you with the problem and the associated debugs to identify the problem source.
In order to benefit from the VPN Client GUI Error Lookup tool, you need access to your network and the ability to turn on debugs and capture output.
This document is not restricted to specific software and hardware versions.
For more information on document conventions, see the Cisco Technical Tips Conventions.
To best utilize the VPN Client GUI Error Lookup tool for your Technical Support service request, use these steps:
- Identify the message type.
- Select the appropriate message number using the VPN Client
GUI Error Lookup tool.
- Select Submit. The full message, description, and recommended actions are displayed.
- Cisco Bug ID CSCed05004 (registered customers only)
- Cisco VPN Client Support Page
- IPSec Negotiation/IKE Protocols Support Page
- Technical Support & Documentation - Cisco Systems
The Cisco Support Community is a forum for you to ask and answer questions, share suggestions, and collaborate with your peers.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for information on conventions used in this document.