- Should databases remain in the system when they are not part of the system being restored?
- How do I update the IP address of an existing CEMF server installation?
- How do I install a CEMF server on a machine with multiple IP addresses when I don't want to use the default IP address?
- How do I connect my client to a CEMF installation that is not using its default IP address?
- How do I update the CEMF Server that my CEMF Client is using?
Why do I get the message "
/usr/bin/showrev: get_env_var(remove.list, SUNW_PATCHID)" when I install a CEMF patch? And why can't I use the <CEMFROOT>/cemfinstall -r command to uninstall the patch package?
- How can I make sure my installed CEMF functions after I change my machine hostname?
The Cisco Support Community is a forum for you to ask and answer questions, share suggestions, and collaborate with your peers.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for information on conventions used in this document.