- Where can I find Netsys documentation?
- Where are the help files located?
- How do I change the default help viewer?
- How do I view the online documentation and help?
- When Netscape comes up for help or online documentation, why are the colors in the application distorted?
- Why does my window manager occasionally hang?
- Q: Where can I find Netsys documentation?
- A: In addition to the printed manuals sent with the product, the documentation is available online. During the installation process the documentation is installed as PostScript files (.ps) to the $ECSP_HOME/doc directory. It is divided into /user and /reference directories. The documentation can be printed locally or viewed with PostScript viewer. An additional documentation set in HTML format is located in $ECSP_HOME/help.
- via anonymous FTP from ftp.netscape.com
- via Netscape's Web site: http://www.netscape.com
- via anonymous FTP from ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu
- via NCSA's Web site: http://www.ncsa.uiuc.com
Note: If you click on a cross-reference to a figure, the Mosaic and Netscape browsers scroll the figure off the screen. The figure's caption is displayed as the first line on the viewer's screen at this point. Scroll back up to view the figure associated with the figure's caption.
If you cannot obtain access to Mosaic or Netscape, you can use the pageview command to view the online documentation in PostScript format in the $ECSP_HOME/doc directory.
- remotely login (using rlogin) to the server where the application
- use a Motif window manager
- install SunOS patch #100444-66
Note: Sun has a newer version of the patch (#100444-74) available. Installing the patch should correct the problem. If not, call the Sun Support Hotline. Cisco has not tested the newer version for compatibility.
The Cisco Support Community is a forum for you to ask and answer questions, share suggestions, and collaborate with your peers.
Refer to Cisco Technical Tips Conventions for information on conventions used in this document.