|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Enjoy High-Performance Ethernet Switching
Your next-generation data center has specific server networking needs. The Cisco Nexus 5010 1 rack unit (RU) switch provides an Ethernet-based Unified Fabric designed to meet those needs.
Learn more about Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches. (8:08 min)
The Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch foundation is built upon:
- High-performance 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE Data Center Bridging (DCB) for lossless Ethernet
- Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Virtual-machine-optimized networking
The switch delivers more than 500 Gbps of switching capacity with 20 fixed wire-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support data center bridging and FCoE. In addition, one expansion port supports one of the following modules:
- 8-port 1/2/4 Gigabit Fibre Channel
- 6-port 1/2/4/8 Gigabit Fibre Channel
- 4-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (DCB and FCoE) and 4-port 1/2/4 Gigabit Fibre Channel
- 6-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet (DCB and FCoE)
A broad group of industry-leading partners supports the standards-based unified fabric architecture of the switch.