Digital Signs Are Changing
Improved Airport Experiences
Moffitt Cancer Center
Video for Everyone, Everywhere
Cisco Interactive Media Experiences
Digital Signage and Beyond
A revolution in digital signage is underway. Today's digital signage is much more than just a display. It has gone from simply replacing paper signs to becoming an interactive and engaging portal, offering a whole new way to engage consumers, employees, citizens, and more.
Cisco Digital Signage is a complete, network-based platform and a set of solutions for creating compelling digital signage experiences.
Cisco StadiumVision Solution - A New Way to View Sports and Entertainment
Employ the Cisco platform-based approach for reliable delivery of content at scale
Get more from your media deployment with Cisco applications
View high-quality content anywhere, anytime without affecting other business-critical applications.
Digital Signage and Beyond
Comprehensive Cisco interactive media experiences help you increase sales, enhance customer experiences, and facilitate learning.
Cisco interactive Media Experiences help you gain a competitive advantage with:
- Exceptional global communications to improve collaboration
- Enhanced customer experiences
- Improved marketing and branding
- Quick and effective training for new product and service introductions
- Live and on-demand video broadcasts
Using the network as a platform, interactive media experiences provide many different industries with innovative business tools.
Deliver on-demand lectures and materials to desktops, and live broadcasts to classrooms and dorm rooms. Use digital signs to provide:
- Emergency messaging
- Relevant information
Interactive Media Experiences offer solutions to help primary schools improve safety and efficiency. Learn More
Higher-education institutions can also promote next-generation learning and enhance researcher collaboration. Learn More
Share relevant healthcare and location information through digital signs around the hospital. Offer cost-effective training options for hospital personnel. Learn More
Use digital signs to:
- Increase sales
- Improve in-store customer experiences and satisfaction
- Reduce marketing program costs Learn More
Financial Services Industry
Interactive Media Experiences help you:
- Provide relevant marketing content, news, and information to customers waiting in branch locations
- Use the network to accelerate product introductions
- Use digital signs for training to improve sales productivity and extend the reach of corporate communications
Cisco Digital Media Suite extends digital media to new applications for real-time and on-demand communications with flexible digital media creation, management, and publishing of content in various formats to multiple devices.
At A Glance
Cisco Digital Media Suite helps your organization:
- Learn -- Provide training to employees, customers, students, and partners while saving money on travel costs.
- Grow -- Expand revenue opportunities with product promotion and advertising opportunities.
- Communicate -- Easily and very securely create, search, and share video, increasing cost-effective communication.
- Collaborate -- Increase productivity, accelerate time to market, facilitate decision making, and promote sharing of expertise.
Service and Support
Cisco and its partners provide a broad portfolio of intelligent, personalized services and support that can help you:
- Get the full value from your Digital Media Suite investment
- Increase business agility and network availability
Cisco Digital Media Suite Services help you achieve the full value of your digital media investment by:
- Identifying requirements
- Building in flexibility
- Addressing critical gaps in deployment
Featured Case Study
Melbourne Airport transforms the traveler experience using Cisco Digital Signage Solutions. (Video - 3:16 min)
See how the Mobile County Public School System uses Cisco Digital Media Suite to improve learning and community relations. (Video - 4:34 min)
Transforming Video Deployment
Medianet architecture advancements promote “any-to-any” interoperability, make video more searchable, and simplify video deployments.Learn More