Maximize the Value of Stackable Switches
Deploy secure converged applications while maximizing investment protection for your evolving network and application requirements. The Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series with StackWise Plus are enterprise-class stackable wiring closet switches.
These switches combine 10/100/1000 and Power over Ethernet (PoE) configurations with uplinks upgradable from 1 Gb Ethernet to 10 Gb Ethernet. They help enhance worker productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video.
- TwinGig converter module for migrating uplinks from 1 G to 10 G
- Configurations with up to 20W of PoE on all 48 ports
- StackWise Plus for ease of use and resiliency with 128 Gbps stacking
- Wire rate performance with 68 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric
- Multicast and IPv6 routing and access control list (ACL) in hardware
- Full backward compatibility with the Catalyst 3750 Series
- Cisco EnergyWise technology
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series is available with two software feature sets:
- IP Base includes advanced quality of service (QoS), security, and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) for routed access
- IP Services also includes advanced hardware-based IP Unicast and Multicast routing, as well as Virtual Route Forwarding (VRF), and policy-based routing (PBR)
Built to Last, Reduced TCO
Learn why Lippis Report analysts say Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series will be around in 2025.
Catalyst Access Switches
Build a borderless network to increase productivity, provide business agility and lower operating costs.
Cisco Network Assistant 5.6
Simplify network management and support Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series Switches. Download at no cost.