|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Cisco announces the end-of-sale and end-of-life dates for the Cisco SFS InfiniBand switch series products. View the end-of-life notice to learn:
High-Performance Server Interconnectivity
The Cisco SFS-7012D InfiniBand Server Switch provides a new class of data center infrastructure that interconnects discreet server resources using a high-performance 20-Gbps, low-latency fabric.
The Cisco SFS-7012D provides:
- Up to 144 ports of nonblocking, InfiniBand 4X that can operate in either 20-Gbps double data rate (DDR)) or 10-Gbps single data rate (SDR) mode for server and interswitch connectivity
- Supports DDR-to-SDR switching capability for investment protection and higher server densities
- Command-line interface (CLI), Web, and Java-based systems management options
- Powered ports to enable flexible copper and optical interface configurations
- Hot-swappable components, including online insertion and removal (OIR), redundant fans, and power supplies
- InfiniBand 1.0a and 1.1 compliant
These features enable the Cisco SFS-7012D to deliver the performance, reliability, security, and control required for high-performance and utility computing.
(All Cisco SFS 7000 Series InfiniBand Server Switches Bulletins)
(All Cisco SFS 7000 Series InfiniBand Server Switches Data Sheets)
(All Cisco SFS 7000 Series InfiniBand Server Switches Q&A)