Complete Network Management
Get the latest release of this product, now called Cisco Prime Network.
Cisco Active Network Abstraction (ANA) provides service providers and other carrier-grade network operators with a comprehensive, network management solution for IP next-generation networks. ANA creates and maintains an accurate, "virtual" abstract model of the network in near real-time to:
- Manage network elements, with support for all major Cisco service provider architectures
- Manage networks and services with integrated network- and service-wide monitoring
- Integrate with network management systems (NMSs/OSSs)
- Single management application for the converged network
- Virtual Network Elements device drivers both for Cisco and third party devices that provide fast, low-risk hardware support
- Consistent and complete end-to-end topological view of the network
- Reduced operating expenses for trouble tickets
- Flexible and easily adaptable in different deployment scenarios
- Cisco Network Management Jumpstart is a fast and easy-to-deploy, prepackaged solution that includes everything required for a predictable, low-risk network management implementation.
Request a Cisco Sales Call
Get more information about Cisco Active Network Abstraction.
Cisco Active Network Abstraction Webinar Series
See and hear what's new in Cisco ANA.
Cisco ANA Interactive Brochure
Interactive brochure that describes the benefits of ANA to service providers. (PDF - 1.0 MB)
Cisco ANA Developer Network
Learn more about developer resources to integrate and customize Cisco ANA.
Get Cisco Training
View courses on how to install, configure, customize, and use the Cisco Active Network Abstraction product suite.