Deploy and Prioritize Services at the Network Edge
The Cisco 7600 Series is the industry's only edge router that delivers robust, high-performance IP/MPLS features for a range of service provider edge and enterprise MAN/WAN applications.
Important Features and Benefits:
- Its broad set of interfaces and innovative adaptive network processing technology supports integrated Ethernet, private-line, and subscriber-aggregation capabilities.
- A 4-slot chassis in a 5-rack-unit form factor, the device is one of the smallest, redundant routers to offer n x 10 Gigabit Ethernet performance with services.
- The Cisco 7604 is a natural upgrade for existing Cisco 7500 Series customers because of its Cisco IOS Software feature parity and FlexWAN support for existing Cisco 7200/7500 Series port adapters.
- Customers gain flexibility because of its two configuration optionseither a single supervisor engine and up to three line cards, or dual supervisor engines and up to two line cards for high availability and redundancy.
- Support for the Cisco shared port adapter (SPA)/SPA interface processor (SIP) portfolio, modular port adapters that are interchangeable across Cisco carrier routing platforms, offers dramatically increased slot economics in a compact form factor.