Can Your Network Adapt to BYOD?
On June 5, learn how to create a unified access strategy with centralized management.
Provide Fast, Reliable Connectivity
Cisco Aironet Series Access Points provide highly secure and reliable wireless connections for both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Industry´s first 802.11n access point that supports 4x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) with three spatial streams for better performance
- Modular design supports Wireless Security and Spectrum Intelligence, 802.11ac or Cisco 3G Small Cell modules
- Cisco CleanAir technology offers proactive interference protection
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 boosts performance for all clients. including legacy and 802.11n clients
- Delivers advanced features with superior performance, functionality, and reliability
- Includes 3x4 MIMO with three spatial streams
- Cisco CleanAir technology provides proactive interference protection
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 boosts performance for all clients types including legacy and 802.11n clients
- Entry-level access point designed for small to midsize enterprise wireless networks
- Provides cost-effective migration to 802.11n while adding more wireless bandwidth
- 802.11n-based 3x3 MIMO has at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11a/g networks
- Contains Cisco CleanAir Express* Technology for interference protection
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 boosts performance for all clients, including legacy and 802.11n clients
- Extend 802.11n wireless coverage to the home teleworking environment
- Speed setup time without the need for technical support with no-touch deployment
- Deliver full 802.11n speed with simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz RF band support
*Available through future software updates.
- Cisco Aironet 3600 Series
- Cisco Aironet 3500 Series
- Cisco Aironet 2600 Series
- Cisco Aironet 1600 Series
- Cisco Aironet 1260 Series
- Cisco Aironet 1240 AG Series
- Cisco Aironet 1140 Series
- Cisco Aironet 1130 AG Series
- Cisco Aironet 1040 Series
- Cisco Aironet 700 Series
- Cisco Aironet 600 Series OfficeExtend Access Point
- Cisco Small Business 300 Series Wireless Access Points
- Cisco Small Business 100 Series Wireless Access Points
- Cisco Small Business AP500 Series Wireless Access Points
- Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points
Cisco Aironet Series access points can be deployed in a distributed or centralized network for a branch office, campus, or large enterprise. To help ensure an exceptional end-user experience on the wireless network, these access points provide a variety of capabilities, including:
- Cisco CleanAir Technology, for a self-healing, self-optimizing network that avoids RF interference
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 to improve reliability and coverage for existing clients
- Cisco BandSelect to improve 5 GHz client connections in mixed client environments
- Cisco VideoStream, which uses multicast to improve multimedia applications
Whether you need entry-level wireless for a small enterprise or mission-critical coverage at thousands of locations, the extensive Cisco Aironet Series product portfolio can provide the correct high-performance access point to meet your enterprise-class requirements.
Read the Cisco Aironet Access Point At-A-Glance (PDF - 311 KB) for more information.
Find News, Facts, Blogs, and Tweets
Follow Cisco on social media for all the information you need.