Policy Control and Subscriber Data Management
Service providers need to offer personalized, differentiated services in order to attract customers, build loyalty, and increase revenue from existing customers. With carrier-grade Wi-Fi becoming a reality, service providers are turning to Wi-Fi to complement their networks so they need a carrier-grade policy and subscriber data management solution.
With the Service Provider Wi-Fi Service Manager for Cisco Prime, service providers can:
- Rapidly define new service plans using customizable, policy-building blocks
- Simplify policy control and service catalog management
- Accelerate time-to-market for new service plans
- Increase revenue through market segmentation
- Improve customer satisfaction with personalized, tiered, and interactive services
Features and Capabilities
- Subscriber authentication and authorization with RADIUS and Diameter support
- Self-branded subscriber service web portal that provides subscriber access control
- Tiered services with policy rules based on the service plan tier
- Quota and usage control, including the ability to create time and usage-limited passes, track and apply usage limits, and more
- 3GPP mobile data offload to reduce data traffic congestion
SP Wi-Fi Service Manager for Cisco Prime is an integral part of the Cisco Service Provider Wi-Fi solution.