Manage the Smaller-Scale Wireless Network
Cisco 3300 Series Mobility Services Engine CIS-114447
Video Data Sheet
See how Cisco Wireless Controllers simplify network deployment, operations and management. (5:32 min)
Get the Flash Player
Wireless Controller Fundamentals
Learn about technology, deployment, and protocols for controller-based networks.
View Video (6:32 min)
Deploy the Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controller to manage wireless functions in your small to medium-sized business. The Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controller helps Cisco Aironet access points communicate in real time to simplify the deployment and operation of wireless networks.
Delivering 802.11n reliability, this wireless controller lowers total cost of ownership and gives you the flexibility to scale as your business network requirements grow. Additional benefits of the Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controller include:
- Connections for up to 50 access points and 500 clients
- Support for 802.11n wireless up to 500 Mbps
- Centralized security policies to detect rogue access points and protect against denial-of-service attacks
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 mobility and quality of service for voice and video, highly secure wireless guest access
- Integrated Cisco CleanAir technology for a self-healing, self-optimizing network that avoids RF interference
Licensing and Advanced Services for Productivity
Base access-point licensing starts with 5, 15, 25, or 50 access points. Advanced services include:
BYOD for K-12 Education
Connect on Facebook
Cisco CleanAir in Action
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.