Deliver More Applications in a Virtualized Platform
Offer cloud-based unified communications and collaboration applications to customers with the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS). Applications are delivered within a highly secure, cloud-ready, virtualized platform under a centralized management system. The solution helps partners differentiate themselves and promote value in the collaboration market.
See how you can differentiate your company with Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution(HCS). (4:48 min)
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution Video Data Sheet
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution(HCS) helps you deliver services faster, to more people. (4:09 min)
Accelerate Service Delivery
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) helps partners deliver more applications faster, in a virtualized environment. It offers new and extended capabilities with the applications below.
The full range of Unified Communications and Mobility is available within Cisco HCS:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unified Communications endpoints and mobile clients
- Cisco mobility with IMS integration
Additionally, through IMS integration capabilities, Cisco HCS Partners are able to Fixed-Mobile Convergence (FMC) capabilities that extend business features to any mobile handset and clientless capabilities for legacy mobile phone platforms.
Cisco HCS offers market leading collaboration applications from Cisco, including :
Video & TelePresence
The Cisco HCS solution supports a broad range of video solutions across a broad range of applications. In addition TelePresence is a key element of Cisco HCS with Cisco HCS Partners able to offer TelePresence as a Service fully supported within the Cisco HCS architecture.
The Cisco HCS solution offers a full suite of Customer Collaboration solutions.
The solution is based on Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and is supplemented by our Partners with solutions including :
HCS Deployment Options
The Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) is available in a choice of deployment options, including:
- Public cloud
- Private cloud
An Evolving Solution
Capabilities to Boost Your Competitive Edge
With Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution, partners can:
- Lead the cloud market transition and deliver the most up-to-date services, everywhere
- Differentiate themselves by building upon the Cisco HCS foundation with their own products and services
- Offer high-quality, faster deployment times and services to more customers
Benefits to Your Customer
In addition to the value collaboration brings to your customers, such as closer teamwork, faster decision making, and ability to work from anywhere, the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution helps your customers:
- Deliver a unified user experience - the same one across a wide variety of devices and environments
- Optimize resources and shift the IT spend from a capital expenditure model to an operating expense
- Improve IT and business agility to focus more of your resources on core competencies and business priorities
- Maintain control and manage service levels, reliably
Service providers explain why their customers are adopting Cisco cloud collaboration. (3:20 min)
Collaboration Meets the Cloud
Deliver the collaboration applications and services your customers are demanding. (PDF - 126 KB)Read More
Offer Flexible Deployment Options
Read this At-a-Glance sheet to learn the benefits of Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution. (PDF - 1.06 MB)Read More