Enabling Any to Any Collaboration
Cisco TDM Gateways are comprised of a variety of different voice network modules to enable any to any collaboration. Cisco TDM Gateways allow IP voice networks to connect with the PSTN or a PBX or to provide toll bypass services within the enterprise network and even connect analog devices. Cisco TDM Gateway modules are deployed on the Cisco 2900 and 3900 Integrated Services Routers (ISR).
Modular Cisco ISRs support a wide variety of gateway interface cards and services. These services can also coexist with other Cisco ISR routing, switching, security, or unified communications services, such as Cisco Unified Survival Remote Site Telephony (SRST). The Cisco TDM Gateway family includes:
- Analog and digital voice and fax interface cards and modules
- T1, E1, and G.703 Multiflex trunk voice and WAN interface cards
- Digital signal processors for voice and video
- Cisco Unified Communications gateway services API
Benefits of using Cisco TDM Gateways include:
- Broad deployment support: voice, video, and voice and fax over IP, Frame Relay, and ATM
- Global deployability: supports wide range of CODECs and protocols, all key interfaces
- Enhanced user experience: reduces background noise, prevents acoustic shock
- Proven interoperability with Cisco, third-party PBXs, and service providers
- Flexibility on a single platform: provides multiple services on the same platform and uses router features for improved interworking
- Investment protection: repurposes assets as the voice network evolves
Learn more about Cisco TDM Gateways. (4:12 min)
Use a single web-based API to build applications for Cisco TDM Gateways and Unified Border Element.
Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Corporate Telephony.
Policy-Enhanced TDM Gateways
Learn how SecureLogix adds value to Cisco TDM Gateway deployments.
- T1, E1, and G.703 Multiflex Trunk Voice and WAN Interface Cards
- Voice Interface Cards
- Analog and Digital Voice and Fax
- ISDN Basic Rate Interface
- Packet Voice and Video Digital Signal Processor Modules 3
- Packet Voice and Video Digital Signal Processor Modules 2