• No capital expenditures (CapEx): There is no hardware, no software, and no data center-it is all handled by your service provider. And because you are buying less equipment, you will use less power and enjoy the benefits of "green" computing.
• No lengthy deployment time: There is no telephony equipment to install, so your collaboration service can be operational in a matter of weeks instead of months.
• No additional staff required: Limited expertise is required, meaning lower support costs.
• No unpredictable costs: Pay only for what you use, when you use it. We call it "pay as you go".
• No upgrades: New features and upgrades are delivered on demand by your service provider, without disrupting your business or your customers' businesses.
• No worries: Cloud computing transforms the way in which services are provided, enabling unprecedented agility, scalability, and profitability. You can rapidly respond to changes in the market without having to manage a lot of infrastructure.
• IP contact center
• Intelligent contact routing with Cisco Precision Routing
• Outbound support
• Multisite support
• At-home agent support
• Up to 1000 agents
• Agent and supervisor capabilities
• Hold in queue until agent is available
• Prompt and collection of customer data
• Automatic speech recognition (optional)
• Text to speech
• Standard computer telephony integration (CTI) desktop
• Next-generation agent and supervisor desktop with Cisco Finesse™ desktop software
• Customizable desktop with CTI toolkit
• Agent greeting
• Whisper announcement
• Silent monitoring
• Web 2.0-based reporting with Cisco Unified Intelligent Center
• Multicustomer management provisioning capabilities with Cisco Contact Center Domain Manager
• Third-party integration for recording, wallboards, workforce management, customer relationship management (CRM), and database integration
For More Information