Cisco Systems® is pleased to introduce the new Cisco® ME 2400 Series Ethernet Access Switches, a family of next-generation customer located equipment (CLE) built especially for voice, video, and data ("triple-play") services. Its design is based on experience with the most widely deployed access switches, the Cisco Catalyst® 2950 Series. The Cisco ME 2400 Series offers service provider-friendly hardware and mission-specific software, including a comprehensive security solution for Metro Ethernet access. It is a cost-effective solution optimized for Ethernet-to-the-home (ETTH) triple-play services.
Table 1. Cisco ME 2400 Series Ethernet Access Switches
• Compact form factor for ease of deployment: 1RU x 17.5 x 9.52 in.
• All front access connectors to simplify troubleshooting in the field
• High temperature range support (0-50ºC)
• Mission-specific software designed for the triple play services
• New User Network Interface (UNI)/ Network Node Interface (NNI) port types to simplify management, deployment, and troubleshooting
• Comprehensive security solution to protect subscribers, switches, and network
FOR MORE INFORMATION
• Internal: http://[SUPPLY MISSING URL]
• External: http:// [SUPPLY MISSING URL]