The Cisco® RV120W Wireless-N VPN Firewall combines highly secure connectivity - to the Internet as well as from other locations and remote workers - with a high-speed, 802.11n wireless access point, a 4-port switch, an intuitive, browser-based device manager, and support for the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility, all at a very affordable price. Its combination of high performance, business-class features and top-quality user experience takes basic connectivity to a new level (Figure 1).
Figure 1. Cisco RV120W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
The Cisco RV120W Wireless-N VPN Firewall features:
• High-speed, standards-based 802.11n wireless connectivity to help employees stay productive while away from their desks
• Integrated 4-port 10/100 switch with quality of service (QoS) support for enhanced voice, video and data traffic
• Support for separate "virtual" networks enables you to control access to sensitive information and to set up highly secure wireless guest access
• IP Security (IPsec) VPN support with hardware acceleration to deliver highly secure, high-performance connections to multiple locations and traveling employees
• Support for static routing, Routing Information Protocol (RIP) versions 1 and 2, and inter-VLAN routing to enable flexible connection sharing
• Proven stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall, plus advanced wireless security to help keep business assets safe
• Simplified configuration through an intuitive, browser-based device manager
• Support for the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility
Figure 2 shows back panel of the Cisco RV120W. Figure 3 shows a typical configuration using the firewall.
Figure 2. Back Panel of the Cisco RV120W
Figure 3. Typical Configuration
Table 1 gives the product specifications for the Cisco RV120W.