Cisco TelePresence® Touch devices take ease-of-use and user interaction benefits to the next level by adding touch interfaces to Cisco TelePresence endpoints (Figure 1). These devices are optimized for function, form factor, and ergonomics to offer you easy launch and manageability during a Cisco TelePresence call. The portfolio features 8-, 12-, and 23-inch touch-screen devices:
• Touch 8-inch devices support the Cisco TelePresence System EX Series (EX60, EX90), Cisco TelePresence System Profile Series (Profile 42, Profile 55, Profile 65), Cisco TelePresence MX Series (MX200 and MX300), Cisco TelePresence System Integrator C Series (Integrator C40, C60, C90), and the Cisco TelePresence Quick Set Series (C20 and SX20).
• Touch 12-inch devices support Cisco TelePresence TX Series (TX9000, TX9200 and TX1310) Cisco TelePresence System 3000 Series (3010), Cisco TelePresence System 3200 Series (3210), Cisco TelePresence System 1300 Series (1300-45, 1300-65), Cisco TelePresence System 1100 (1100), and Cisco TelePresence System 500 (500-32, 500-37) endpoints.
• The Touch 23-inch device supports Cisco TelePresence System T Series (T3).
Figure 1. Cisco TelePresence Touch
Cisco TelePresence Touch devices feature a revolutionary user interface focused on people and how they communicate in one-on-one and group settings. Work environments today demand interactions that are distributed across communication mediums and vary with the changing context, contacts, and content. With Cisco TelePresence Touch devices, you can quickly and easily access the most common tasks in the context of your interaction. The innovative design allows effortless integration with the various forms of synchronous and asynchronous communication that are already part of the workflow.
Features and Benefits
Cisco TelePresence Touch devices enhance the ease of connection and communication by providing instant access to meeting, contacts, directories, and content. These devices enable you to launch and manage calls, share content, and access advanced features-all with a simple touch of the finger:
• Effortless user interaction: Visually appealing and inviting device
• Consistent experience: Unified user interface design (Figure 2)
See individual endpoint data sheets for whether Cisco TelePresence Touch comes standard with product.
Table 2. Ordering Information
Cisco TelePresence Touch 8-inch for EX Series
Cisco TelePresence Touch 8-inch for Integrator C Series, Profile Series, Quick Set Series
Cisco TelePresence Touch 8-inch for MX Series
Cisco TelePresence Touch 12-inch for CTS-500-32 and CTS-1300-47
Cisco TelePresence Touch 12-inch for CTS-1100, CTS-13x0-65, CTS-3xxx
Cisco TelePresence Touch 23-inch for T3
Note: Many of the products and features described herein remain in varying stages of development and will be offered on a when-and-if-available basis. This roadmap is subject to change at the sole discretion of Cisco, and Cisco will have no liability for delay in the delivery or failure to deliver any of the products or features set forth in this document.
Cisco and our partners provide a broad portfolio of smart, personalized services and support that can help you realize the full business value of your Cisco TelePresence investment by increasing business agility and network availability. This portfolio of services accelerates business innovation by harnessing the network as a powerful business platform. For more information about these services, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/telepresenceservices.