Use a Smarter Conferencing Camera
The Cisco TelePresence SpeakerTrack 60 Camera quickly switches between speakers.
Deploy an Intuitive Touchscreen
Learn more about the Cisco TelePresence Touch Series. (2:47 min)
Meet Today's Business Challenges
Explore different ways collaboration technology can help your organization.
Improve Collaboration and Communication
From intuitive touchscreen interfaces to state-of-the-art cameras, collaboration peripherals for Cisco endpoints help provide compelling user experiences.
- Unified touch-screen user interface for intuitive Cisco TelePresence technology access
- One-touch video calls, content sharing, and advanced feature access
- Available in 8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch versions
- Advanced, state-of-the-art cameras
- True-to-life quality for telepresence and high-definition video meetings
- Enhanced experiences with 1080p cameras
- ISDN and external network connectivity for Cisco videoconferencing endpoints
- Smooth connectivity for IP-to-ISDN or IP-to-V.35 networks
- Easy setup and configuration directly through the endpoint's web interface (for endpoints with advanced support)
- ISDN connectivity for one endpoint, eliminating the need to buy an additional gateway
Improve collaboration and communication with peripherals, from intuitive touchscreen interfaces to state-of-the-art high-definition cameras. See an overview of accessories available for Cisco Unified Communications products.
- Cisco TelePresence SpeakerTrack 60
- Cisco TelePresence Touch
- Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD Cameras
- Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD USB Cameras
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN Link
IP Phone Accessories
Customize the Communications Experience
We offer a variety of headsets with select models in the Cisco Unified IP Phones 6900, 7900, 8900, and 9900 Series, and with Cisco desktop clients. Cisco tests third-party headsets from a variety of vendors. Check with your headset vendor of choice for the latest details on compatibility.
Elevate collaboration with optional accessories for the Cisco IP Phone 9900 Series and 8900 Series of advanced collaborative and professional media endpoints, including:
- Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module
- Cisco Unified Video Camera
- Bluetooth headsets
Telepresence peripherals can help you customize the conferencing experience to best meet your organization's needs. Improve collaboration and communication and create a compelling user experience. The complete line of telepresence peripherals includes options from intuitive touch-screen interfaces to state-of-the-art cameras.
Cisco Small Business Voice Accessories offer a range of features (depending on the model), including:
- New wireless operation as an improvement on the wired connectivity of your IP phone
- Support for Power over Ethernet, eliminating the need for extra wiring and electrical outlets
- Intrusion protection for your IP phone connection through wireless security, including WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption protocols
- Easy installation for quick deployment
At a Glance
Use IP phone accessories and telepresence peripherals to make your existing systems more flexible. The power of collaboration technology is that it helps meet the human need to share, in a natural and easy way. Promote collaboration to:
- Empower people to work their own way, where, when, and how they want
- Engage people by providing the best tools to connect with peers and other organizations
- Help people innovate and be more creative in developing ideas and solving problemss