Wired and wireless networks are converging. IT teams need to be able to effectively manage all aspects of the wired and wireless networks as a unified platform.
Cisco Prime Infrastructure
Cisco Prime™ Infrastructure integrates Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution (LMS) and Cisco Prime Network Control System (NCS) to provide complete lifecycle management of converged wired and wireless networks with simplified ordering and license management through a single bundle.
The current release comprises two products that are packaged together for ease of ordering, positioning, and license simplification. The bundle consists of:
• Cisco Prime Network Control System: Provides converged user and access management, complete wireless lifecycle management, and integrated configuration and monitoring of branch office routers
• Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution: Delivers simplified management of Cisco® Borderless Networks and reduces operations costs by aligning network management functionality the way network operators do their jobs
Previously available individually, Cisco Prime NCS and Cisco Prime LMS can now only be ordered through the Cisco Prime Infrastructure Bundle.
Features and Benefits
By integrating both the products into a single bundle, customers can now experience an integrated solution with the following features and benefits:
• A bundled solution for complete wired and wireless lifecycle management
• Converged management for ease of monitoring, troubleshooting, and reporting
• Improved configuration, change and compliance management for lower total cost of ownership
• Similar look and feel for an improved user experience and workflow management
For detailed features and benefits on the individual products, please refer to the product pages referenced above.
About Cisco Prime Products
Cisco Prime for Enterprise is an innovative strategy and portfolio of management products that empower IT departments to more effectively manage their networks and the services they deliver. Cisco Prime is built upon a network services management foundation and a set of common attributes. It delivers an intuitive workflow-oriented user experience across Cisco architectures, technologies, and networks. Cisco Prime simplifies network management, improves operations efficiency, reduces errors, and makes the delivery of network services more predictable.
Licensing and Ordering Information
The Cisco Prime Infrastructure bundle includes Cisco Prime LMS and Cisco Prime NCS. Both these products are now only available through the Cisco Prime Infrastructure bundle.
Realize the full business value of your technology investments with smart, personalized services from Cisco and our partners. Backed by deep networking expertise and a broad ecosystem of partners, Cisco Services helps enable you to successfully plan, build, and run your network as a powerful business platform. Whether you are looking to quickly seize new opportunities to meet rising customer expectations, improve operational efficiency to lower costs, mitigate risk, or accelerate growth, we have a service that can help you.
Warranty Coverage and Technical Service Options
Cisco Prime products come with the Cisco 90-day software warranty. Purchasing an application support service provides benefits not available with warranty including access to maintenance and minor updates, online resources, and Technical Assistance Center support services.