Sprint Brings Cloud Collaboration
The economic and agility benefits of public cloud are propelling significant change in the delivery and consumption of IT services, applications, and content.
In addition to traditional CRM applications moving to the cloud, service opportunities are becoming available thanks to greater network capacity and increased connectivity. Examples of new services include:
- Video communication
- Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Mobility security
As a provider of cloud-based services, you can make use of your entire end-to-end infrastructure and become a leader in delivering enterprise-class applications.
By using Cisco applications optimized for the data center and the network, you can guarantee your customers higher service level agreements than competitors using best-efforts delivery models.
Move up the value chain by offering your customers critical cloud-based applications supported by an enterprise-grade infrastructure to ensure reliability, security, and performance.
Cisco applications and services cover a range of today's most important business needs. Each solution is optimized for the network, and designed with quality of service in mind. Solutions include:
- End-to-end collaboration architecture
- Models based on providing flexibility and lower TCO for customers
- Ability to deliver business value quickly and anywhere
- Highly secure managed service on a virtualized architecture with full functionality
- Less complexity, with fewer devices needed for immersive experiences
- Vast array of content delivered to customers, wherever and however they want it
- Customers' TV experience on the go and viewed over multiple screens
- Control user access to shared cloud resources
- Converged security strategy across customers' public and private cloud networks
- Context aware policy across entire network for mobile users
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution: Brings together unified communications and collaboration applications plus a cloud-ready virtualization platform under a centralized management system.
Cisco TelePresence Exchange: A flexible telepresence and video service-creation platform that enables cloud-based managed telepresence, video interoperability, and advanced media services
Cisco Videoscape Cloud Solution: Provides the platform to converge content, applications, and communications from any source, and efficiently deliver them to any screen on any device
Cisco SecureX Architecture: Provides context-aware policy and enforcement across the entire distributed network environment and controls access to software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications by authenticating users and managing access privileges and controls
Verizon Wins with HCS
Accelerate Cloud Services
IaaS for Service Providers - View Interactive Book
IaaS for Your Customers - View Interactive Book