Video Teleconference: Changing the Way We Do Business
Video teleconference technology breaks down barriers to doing business in today's fast-paced, global economy. To thrive in this challenging environment, you must interact and collaborate with partners, customers, and colleagues around the world—often at a moment's notice. You have to continuously innovate by helping your teams make decisions faster and bring new products and services to market quicker. You must be everywhere at once. Or at least, that is how it feels. Sophisticated video teleconference systems can help your business accomplish these goals in ways not possible before.
The Cisco TelePresence User Experience
Cisco TelePresence is more advanced than traditional video teleconference solutions because it creates a live, "face-to-face" experience over an Internet Protocol (IP) network. Cisco TelePresence goes beyond traditional video teleconference systems by integrating full-spatial audio, interactive desktop, and high-definition, life-size video.
Unlike a typical video teleconference, Cisco TelePresence provides an immersive experience in which it feels like all participants are in the same room. While most video teleconference systems are limited to displaying participants on computer monitors, Cisco TelePresence represents participants as they look and sound in person. This is critical, because over 60 percent of communication is nonverbal. By representing participants in life-like dimensions, Cisco TelePresence conferences help facilitate a deeper level of understanding and a sense of teamwork among participants.
In a Cisco TelePresence session, you can show instead of tell, which is difficult to do using standard video teleconference systems. Misunderstandings are minimized if not eliminated. Language barriers are more easily overcome. Information flows freely throughout your organization. Everyone is on the same page, even when they are not on the same continent. Decisions are fast-tracked. Your organization does not simply keep up with the pace of business - it stays several steps ahead.
- High-definition (1080p) video delivers high quality and low latency at low bandwidths.
- Cisco's extensive networking expertise and the Cisco Service-Oriented Network Architecture (SONA) optimize the Cisco TelePresence experience over one IP network. You can connect securely and reliably, integrate enterprise applications on your network to the Cisco TelePresence system, and scale at a low total cost of ownership.
- Integration with the network and unified communications services makes the Cisco TelePresence system tools easy-to-use and powerful.
- Interoperability with standard video teleconference systems provides a transition strategy during Cisco TelePresence deployments.
- Cisco Capital offers a variety of flexible financing options, so you can maximize cash flow and easily manage future technology upgrades.
- Cisco's certified partners can help your organization assess its business needs. Our partners will design the solution that maps to your business objectives. They'll install and maintain your Cisco TelePresence solution too.