Improve your subscribers' experience while controlling network costs from increased data traffic with Cisco Policy and Charging Control. This solution offers:
- Resource management – fair usage, traffic optimization, and time-based differential charging policies
- Personalization services – automated use notification, tiered services, parental control, and roaming management policies
- New services creation – turbo service for a dynamic upgrade, and location-based differential and on-net preferential charging policies
Cisco Policy and Charging Control helps you:
- Deploy a third-generation partnership project (3GPP) standards-based solution to increase flexibility
- Move to 4G with only a software upgrade
- Get low total cost of ownership, high performance, and functionality
This solution delivers three essential capabilities: policy, enforcement, and charging.
This capability includes Cisco Quantum Policy Suite.
This suite provides a next-generation policy management solution that can enable service providers to scale, control, monetize, and personalize any service on any type of network. It does so through a flexible interactive architecture that supports application-centric policy capabilities.
Cisco Quantum can enable policy control and service management across mobile, fixed, and Wi-Fi broadband networks.
The enforcement capability enforces policies on subscriber authentication, access and services, authorization, and accounting mobility.
The charging function includes an online charging system (OCS) for real-time credit control and quota management for subscriber data sessions. It also includes an offline charging system (OFCS) to receive charging data after a subscriber uses network resources.
Cisco Quantum Policy Suite
Scale, control, monetize, and personalize any service on any type of network.
Cisco Quantum SON Suite
Boost performance, harmonize the technologies that comprise your RAN, and maximize your existing mobile network infrastructure.
Cisco ASR 5000 Series
These Cisco multimedia core platforms support multiple Long Term Evolution (LTE) Evolved Packet Core (EPC) network functions.
Cisco In-Line Services
Offer new services and shape the subscriber experience while helping to ensure efficient traffic flow over a simplified network topology.
Accelerate your success in deploying a mobile network with Cisco Mobile Wireless Solutions for service providers.