Improve your subscribers' experience while controlling network costs from increased data traffic with Cisco Policy and Charging Control. This solution offers:
- Resource management – fair usage, traffic optimization, and time-based differential charging policies
- Personalization services – automated use notification, tiered services, parental control, and roaming management policies
- New services creation – turbo service for a dynamic upgrade, and location-based differential and on-net preferential charging policies
Cisco Policy and Charging Control helps you:
- Deploy a third-generation partnership project (3GPP) standards-based solution to increase flexibility
- Move to 4G with only a software upgrade
- Get low total cost of ownership, high performance, and functionality
This solution delivers three essential capabilities: policy, enforcement, and charging.
This capability includes Cisco Quantum Policy Suite.
This suite provides a next-generation policy management solution that can enable service providers to scale, control, monetize, and personalize any service on any type of network. It does so through a flexible interactive architecture that supports application-centric policy capabilities.
Cisco Quantum can enable policy control and service management across mobile, fixed, and Wi-Fi broadband networks.
The enforcement capability enforces policies on subscriber authentication, access and services, authorization, and accounting mobility.
The charging function includes an online charging system (OCS) for real-time credit control and quota management for subscriber data sessions. It also includes an offline charging system (OFCS) to receive charging data after a subscriber uses network resources.
Cisco ASR 5000 Series
These Cisco multimedia core platforms support multiple Long Term Evolution (LTE) Evolved Packet Core (EPC) network functions.
Cisco In-Line Services
Offer new services and shape the subscriber experience while helping to ensure efficient traffic flow over a simplified network topology.
Accelerate your success in deploying a mobile network with Cisco Mobile Wireless Solutions for service providers.