Get Services Up and Running Quickly
Our NFV Infrastructure is a tested and validated design that is easily extensible and expandable. It includes the expertise of Cisco Services to give you end-to-end delivery and fast time to market.
Cisco NFV Infrastructure comprises best-in-class building blocks, including:
- Cisco UCS servers
- Cisco Nexus switches
- A hardened and automated distribution of RedHat OpenStack
The single-pane-of-glass management software module makes it easy to manage and operate. And it helps to simplify the provisioning, configuration, and lifecycle management of all components.
Designed for High Service Availability
Our NFV Infrastructure:
- Is highly scalable, available, and secure
- Offers a modular, expandable pod design
Focus your time and energy on desired business outcomes and profits. Cisco provides 24-hour support of the infrastructure, with OpenSource software included.
Accelerate NFV Services Adoption
Simplify virtualization and innovation with Cisco and Intel NFV Quick Start. (PDF - 1.95 MB)Download Solution Description
Adopt NFVI with Cisco and Red Hat
Improve agility and simplify operations with a pre-integrated NFV infrastructure solution. It's fast, reliable, and easy to deploy. (PDF - 413 KB)Download the Solution Brief
NFV That Meets Expectations
Choose the right foundation for your business transformation. Get our NFV Infrastructure. (PDF - 342 KB )Download At-a-Glance
- High-Performance VNFs on Cisco NFV Infrastructure (PDF - 3.67 MB)
- Introduction to Cisco and Intel NFV Quick Start (PDF - 1.95 MB)
- NFV for an Agile, Elastic Network (At-a-Glance) (PDF - 344 KB)
- Cisco NFV Infrastructure Delivers Business Value (White Paper) (PDF - 905 KB)
- Validating Cisco NFV Infrastructure (Parts I and II)
- NFV Interop Evaluation Results