Cisco Connected Justice
Connecting Law Enforcement, Courts and Corrections. (1:06 min)
Improving Justice Delivery Through Technology
Cisco® Connected Justice enhances the cycle of justice and lowers operating expenses. This approach allows court and correctional leaders, as well as law officers to perform their duties regardless of distance to enhance agility, increase speed of justice, and create safer experiences.
Read high-level overviews of Judicial and Corrections for government.
- Connected Justice Overview (PDF - 557 KB)
- Statewide Justice & Public Safety Portal (PDF- 801 KB)
- Connected Justice for Courts (PDF - 200 KB)
- Connected Justice for Corrections (PDF - 510 KB)
- Connected Justice for Law Enforcement (PDF - 815 KB)
- Connected Justice At-A-Glance (PDF - 326 KB)
- Connected Justice - a Full Cycle (PDF - 178 KB)
See how our customers are transforming the way they protect both people and assets. Please visit our Government Case Studies page.
- Video Solutions to Enhance Judicial Processes (PDF - 455 KB)
- Improved Health Care Services in California Prisons (PDF - 941 KB)
- Video Interpretation Streamlines Judicial Processes (PDF - 451 KB)
- Ada County Improves Efficiencies with Videoconferencing (PDF - 479 KB)
- State Cuts Costs and Increases Efficiencies with Video (PDF - 505 KB)
- Texas County Implements Video Conferencing in its Courts (PDF - 1.5 MB)
- County Shares Physical Security Solution with Multiple Groups (PDF - 115 KB)
- More Government Case Studies
Watch and learn more about Judicial and Corrections.
- Removing Barriers to Justice (5:45 min)
Realize the full value for your IT investment with world-class services from Cisco and our partners.