Optimize Data Center Resources
Improve the use and flexibility of your compute and storage resources with Secure Multi-Tenancy.
As virtualization expands within the data center, security and management become more important. The Secure Multi-Tenancy architecture from Cisco, NetApp, and VMware, provides a single shared data center infrastructure with the following benefits:
- High security
- High availability
- Efficiency and flexibility
- Service assurance
Secure Multi-Tenancy architecture supports enterprise applications from server to the desktop or virtual desktop. The architecture scales up and down as needed. It also meets the performance, availability, automation, and security service-level requirements of individual applications required to deliver IT as a service (ITaaS).
Other Design Guides
- Enhanced Secure Multi-Tenancy Design Guide
- Deploy Enhanced Multi-Tenancy into Virtualized Data Centers
- Secure Multi-Tenancy
- Secure Multi-Tenancy Architecture Overview (PDF - 815 KB)
- Secure Multi-Tenancy design guide (Japanese) (PDF - 4.2 MB)
- Secure Multi-Tenancy Solution Brief (PDF - 524 KB)
- Deploying Secure Multi-Tenancy into Virtualized Data Centers