SQL Server Migration Kit
The time to migrate is now. (PDF - 1.8 MB)
Optimize Efficiency, Profits
Cisco Cloud Architecture improves time to market and increases profit.Learn More
Windows Server 2003 Migrations
A smart move: Switching to Cisco UCS as you upgrade from Windows Server.Find Out Why
SQL Server 2014 Migration
Cisco UCS provides an efficient, cost-effective environment for SQL Server.See How
Run Your Trusted Applications on a Trusted Platform
- Lower your TCO with the Cisco UCS platform.
- Reduce employee time for deployment by 84 percent by installing your Microsoft application on the Cisco UCS platform.
- Reduce employee time for management by 68 percent by installing your Microsoft application on the Cisco UCS platform.
- Reduce employee time caused by downtime by 96 percent by installing your Microsoft application on the Cisco UCS platform.
- Scale the data center while avoiding complexity.
- Accelerate your transition to private-cloud and hybrid-cloud environments.
The Cisco Unified Data Center and its underlying network, computing, and management components offer a holistic, single-fabric architecture for data center infrastructure. Highly secure and scalable, the solution optimizes the Microsoft portfolio of enterprise applications and technologies, including:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 with Hyper-V
- Microsoft System Center 2012 R2
- Exchange Server and SharePoint Server
- Microsoft SQL Server, including online transaction processing, data warehousing, and business intelligence solutions
- Microsoft private-cloud solutions, including server and virtual-desktop initiatives
Easily Deploy Microsoft Private Cloud Solutions
Cisco and Microsoft help companies deliver the benefits of Microsoft private cloud solutions. You can rely on Cisco support for Windows Server 2012 R2 with Hyper-V, as well as integration with System Center 2012 R2. To help you accelerate your transition to the cloud, Cisco, EMC, and NetApp offer validated designs for shared infrastructures and the Microsoft private cloud. These pretested architectural design guides help you achieve greater use of physical and virtual resource pools.
- Cisco Migration Kit for Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (PDF - 1 MB)
- Cisco UCS: The Optimal Infrastructure for Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Workloads (PDF - 365 KB)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 on Cisco UCS Solution Brief (PDF - 5 MB)
- Cisco UCS SmartStack for Microsoft SQL Server 2014 with VMware: Reference Architecture
- Deploy Microsoft SQL Server 2014 on a Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure Policy Framework
- Improve ROI and Accelerate Migration to Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (PDF - 377 KB)
- Optimizing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 on Cisco UCS (PDF - 551 KB)
- Data Management and Analysis: Cisco and Microsoft-Optimal Infrastructure Strategies (PDF - 515 KB)
- Cisco Microsoft: Building a Private Cloud (PDF - 723 KB)
- Cisco in Your Data Center: The Optimal Infrastructure for Microsoft Environments and Applications (PDF - 3 MB)
- Modernize Your Microsoft Data Center with Cisco Solutions (PDF - 465 KB)
- Design a Remote-Office or Branch-Office Data Center with Cisco UCS Mini
- Optimally Manage the Data Center Using Systems Management Tools from Cisco and Microsoft (PDF - 587 KB)
- ING Direct (PDF - 388 KB)
- Children's Hospital Colorado (PDF - 290 KB)
- NGenx Corporation (PDF - 307 KB)
- Cloud Services Provider Boosts Performance and Scalability ( PDF - 351 KB )
- FlexPod: Australian University Powers InnovativeTeaching and Research Case Study ( PDF - 382 KB )
- Toyota of South Africa (PDF - 317 KB)
Cisco brings together Windows Server, Microsoft's applications, networking, storage, virtualization, and management resources into manageable and scalable data center solutions. Addressing today's critical data center concerns, these solutions rely on Cisco UCS computing infrastructure. It provides an optimal environment for your Microsoft applications and virtualization and cloud-computing technologies:
Cisco systems and solutions deliver scalability and performance for tens of thousands of Microsoft Exchange mailboxes.
Cisco systems and solutions are designed, tested, and documented for Microsoft SQL Server deployments.
Intel, Intel Inside Logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.