Broekman Group solves capacity and equipment issues with architecture encompassing core, edge, and wireless network components.
Download Case Study (PDF - 373 KB)
We have had an excellent experience over the last few years with Cisco; its technologies are very stable.- Martijn Hendriks, General Manager, Broekman Group
Aging equipment and a mix of older platforms were creating bottlenecks in the network and preventing the company from improving productivity.
- Corporate takeovers lead to aging and mixed platforms which lead to network performance issues
- Requirement to improve workforce flexibility for on-site workers
- Desire to turn the network into a productivity enablement platform for the business
The borderless networks architecture has solved Broekman's capacity and equipment issues while allowing implementation of Cisco Unified Communications Manager technology.
- Improved productivity by helping workers communicate and work more effectively
- Enhanced mobility to keep workers productive wherever they are
- Better collaboration through instant messaging, phone calls, or videoconferencing