Protect and extend your analog investments
Protect and extend your investment in existing analog telephones, conference speakerphones, and fax machines with the Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router. More easily control your migration to IP voice with this extremely affordable, reliable solution.
The Cisco SPA122 is compact in design and compatible with international voice and data standards. It can be used with residential, home-office, and small-business-VoIP service offerings, including full-featured IP Centrex environments. This easy-to-use solution delivers advanced features to better connect employees and serve customers, all on a highly secure Cisco network.
The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router:
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Uses advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices. It also features one fast Ethernet WAN port, and one fast Ethernet LAN port for a local home or business network connection.
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.
(All Cisco Small Business Voice Gateways and ATAs Products Data Sheets List )