Cisco Jabber is an all-in-one communication tool. See your contacts' availability and instantly communicate using video, instant messaging (IM), voice, voice messaging, and conferencing. This integrated application operates on premises and in cloud-based collaboration architectures. Use Cisco Jabber on your Apple iPhone or iPad and communicate on the go.
A focus on the instant messaging and presence capabilities within Cisco Jabber for iPhone and iPad (3:02 min).
A focus on the video capabilities within Cisco Jabber for iPhone and iPad (5:34 min).
Features and Capabilities
Explore important issues in more detail using Jabber's capabilities, and expand your collaborative power even further in a meeting. With Cisco Jabber for iPhone and iPad you can place voice and video calls, escalate calls into a Cisco WebEx meeting, view your contact list, and send instant messages.
Communicate easily on the go. Move calls from a Wi-Fi to a cellular network and back, keeping calls live without having to disconnect. This capability allows you to roam freely while continuing your call.
With Cisco Jabber for iPhone and iPad you can:
- Use your business phone number for outgoing and incoming calls, hiding your personal phone number
- Connect instantly, find contacts in your corporate directory, use instant messaging, and view visual voicemail
- Lower costs by placing and receiving calls over wireless LAN and Wi-Fi networks
- Break out and collaborate by cross-launching Cisco WebEx Meetings from inside a Jabber call
- Experience real-time face-to-face video and voice calling
Download Cisco Jabber for iPhone and iPad today in the iTunes App Store.