Optimize energy use on a large scale
Cisco Energy Management monitors, measures, and manages the energy consumption and utilization of each IT and operational technology (OT) device connected to the network regardless of device type or vendor. It helps you gain full visibility into the energy use of every device and realize significant savings. And with agentless deployment, there’s no need to install software or meters.
See the big picture on energy use
Get insights about energy usage across your IP-connected infrastructure. (3:04 min)Learn more
Get your free fast-start trial
Begin saving energy, costs, and carbon today.Download now
Features and Capabilities
Optimize Energy Management
- Understand energy use, costs, savings, and carbon emissions by device, location, cost center, division, and time of day
- Immediately identify inefficient systems, configurations, and operational practices
- Realize operational efficiency improvements based on identified usage patterns
- Reduce carbon footprint by improving energy efficiency
- Comply with corporate sustainability and government mandates
Gain Complete Transparency and Realize Savings
- Get 100 percent visibility of all connected IT and OT devices on the network.
- Cut energy costs by up to 35 percent across distributed offices.
- Realize ROI in less than 6 months.
- Aggregate campus, data center, and building management systems.
Paris Improves Building Efficiency
Measuring energy and environmental indicators supports Paris to meet climate goals. (3:34 min)View Video
Fine-tune Energy Use
Learn how you can use energy more efficiently and reduce your carbon footprint. (PDF - 586 KB)Download Brochure
Contact us if you would like a demo or want to discuss the benefits for your individual environment.