|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Deliver Secure Services to the Branch Office
The Cisco Catalyst 2955 Series is an industrial-grade switch that provides Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for deployment in harsh environments. With a range of copper and fiber uplink options, the Catalyst 2955 operates in environments such as industrial networking solutions (industrial ethernet deployments), intelligent transportation systems (ITS), and transportation network solutions. It is also suitable for many military and utility market applications where the environmental conditions exceed the specifications of other commercial switching products.
- Rugged: Implements industrial-grade components, a compact form factor, convection cooling, and relay output signaling. Designed to operate at extreme temperatures and under extreme vibration and shock.
- Intelligent: Offers Cisco IOS Software functionality for traditional data, video and voice services with enhanced intelligent services features for additional security, advanced QoS, high availability, and manageability.
- Cisco Catalyst 2955T-12 Twelve 10/100 ports and two fixed 10/100/1000BASE-T uplink ports
- Cisco Catalyst 2955C-12 Twelve 10/100 ports and two fixed 100BASE-FX multimode uplink ports
- Cisco Catalyst 2955S-12 Twelve 10/100 ports and two fixed 100BASE-LX single-mode uplink ports
Partners & Industry Associations
- High-Speed Mobility without Complexity
To take full advantage of the performance enhancements and scalability offered by 802.11n, follow these easy suggestions to simplify deployment and maximize network efficiency.
- Introducing Cisco EnergyWise
Available across the Cisco Catalyst switching portfolio, the innovative Cisco EnergyWise technology helps increase operational and energy efficiencies while reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Ethernet, Hubs, Switches, and the Evolving Factory Network (PDF - 47 KB)
Product Literature for the Cisco Catalyst 2950 Series Switches.