|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Ready to Replace an Old Switch?
Consider the newer model Catalyst 2960-X Series Switch which offers more intelligent features, higher performance, and at a similar price. Compare.
Or if you would like converged wired and wireless access to support BYOD and mobility, consider the Catalyst 3650 Series Switch. Compare.
- Free Service! Check to see if you have obsolete or end-of-support equipment through free Cisco Active Advisor.
- Trade-in your old switch and save!
Cisco Catalyst 2950 12 Switch
The Cisco Catalyst® 2950-12 is a member of the Cisco Catalyst 2950 Series switches, and is a standalone, fixed-configuration, managed 10/100 switch providing user connectivity for small to mid-sized networks. This wire-speed desktop switch comes with Standard Image (SI) software features and offers Cisco IOS® functionality for basic data, video and voice services at the edge of the network.
Available for the Catalyst 2950 Series, the Cisco Network Assistant is a free centralized management application that simplifies the administration task of Cisco switches, routers, and wireless access point. Cisco Network Assistant offers user-friendly GUI interface to easily configure, troubleshoot, and enable and monitor the network.
- 12 10/100 ports
- 1 rack unit (RU) standalone switch
- Wire-speed desktop switches offering Cisco IOS® functionality for basic data, video and voice services at the edge of the network
- Standard Image (SI) software installed
- Ideal for desktop connectivity