|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
New Data Center Switch
Introducing Cisco Catalyst 2350 Series Switches, a new top-of-rack, nonblocking server aggregation solution for data center web 2.0 and high-performance computing connectivity.
» Learn More
Cisco Catalyst 2350 Series Switches are a standalone, top-of-rack server aggregation solution that provides line-rate nonblocking Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in the data center. With simple, fast deployment and reliable, high-speed data delivery, these switches provide a cost effective top-of-rack solution for Web 2.0 data centers and high-speed computing server aggregation.
The Cisco Catalyst 2350 Series offers 48 10/100/1000 ports with two 10 Gigabit Ethernet X2 uplinks. These uplink slots are Cisco TwinGig Converter Module compatible, so you can use 1 Gbps uplinks now and upgrade to 10 Gigabit Ethernet when business demands increase. The Cisco Catalyst 2350 Series Switch offers a basic layer 2 feature set in a 1U rack size.
- 48 10/100/1000 downlink ports with two 10 Gigabit Ethernet X2 uplink ports
- Cisco TwinGig Converter Module for migrating uplinks from Gigabit Ethernet to 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Modular fan and AC or DC power supply
- Out-of-band Ethernet management port, with RS-232 console port
- Scalable and secure network management
- Easy network configuration, Cisco IOS Software updates, and troubleshooting using Cisco Network Assistant software
- Quality of service for traffic classification and shaping
- Enhanced troubleshooting for link connectivity problems and cable diagnostics
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty
High-Speed Mobility without Complexity (PDF -175 KB)
To take full advantage of the performance enhancements and scalability offered by 802.11n, follow these easy suggestions to simplify deployment and maximize network efficiency.