|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Flexible, Cost-Effective Customer Premises Equipment for Small Business
Demand for managed services continues to show strong growth among small businesses with fewer than 100 employees. To meet this opportunity, you can use services-ready platforms to deliver an array of profitable IP-based communications services.
Cisco SRP500 Series Services Ready Platforms are flexible, cost-effective access routers designed to meet the needs of small business. Embedded intelligence enables you to create, provision, and deploy managed services on demand. These platforms will help you deliver differentiated, converged service offers that increase bandwidth usage, revenue per user, and customer loyalty.
The Cisco SRP500 Series Services Ready Platforms include:
- Embedded intelligence to support a variety of high-quality voice, data, security, and wireless services
- Integrated voice ports powered by an industry-leading Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack to deliver clear, high-quality voice service
- Integrated stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall that protects against unauthorized access
- High-speed IP Security (IPsec) VPN capabilities with support for Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) capabilities to allow remote access for mobile workers and protect site-to-site communications across the Internet
- Integrated 4-port managed Ethernet switch for wired access and integrated 802.11n wireless access point
- Guest network access provides visitors to customer’s site with connected wireless access to the Internet while ensuring that the business data systems are kept safely out of reach.
- Interoperability with industry-leading soft switches and voice gateways enables scalable, end-to-end multiservice network deployments.
- Support for industry-standard TR-069 and XML-based provisioning enables zero-touch deployments.
- Easy integration with other Cisco small business products provides adaptability as customer needs change.
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.