Improve Network Design and Control
Use Cisco MATE and the Cisco WAN Automation Engine to model, design, analyze, and control your multivendor IP and Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) networks.
- Greater Service Velocity for profitable new services through enhanced, open network control
- Heightened performance assurance via increased network visibility and flexible new availability schemes
- Reduced operational and capital costs through lower touch operations and right-sized, automated provisioning
- Higher Return on Investment (ROI) as highly profitable services are deployed on this more intelligent infrastructure.
- Offers service providers a complete solution for offline and online data collection in a single platform
- Provides capacity planning, failure analysis, traffic engineering, and network health and traffic trends analysis
- Collects and correlates exported Cisco NetFlow and Border Gateway Protocol data that can be imported into business solutions
- Offers an integrated system for designing, engineering, and planning IP/Multiprotocol Label Switching networks
- Reduces capital and operating expenditures through capacity planning, failure analysis, and traffic engineering
- Provides precise modeling of complex networks, considering settings and configurations
- Allows network operations teams to quickly pinpoint and troubleshoot network issues
- Provides measurement, trending, and health monitoring capabilities to maintain high-performance networks
- Simplifies and improves forecasting and network planning when combined with MATE Design software
Improve network visibility and control. Discover the economic, management, and other benefits of the Cisco WAN Automation Engine.
Cisco MATE Software Portfolio
Network service orchestration tools simplify WAN capacity and traffic management
The Cisco MATE software portfolio and the Cisco WAN Automation Engine help network teams bring visibility, accurate traffic modeling, and control to your network infrastructure. With these capabilities, IT teams can operate and scale your data networks efficiently and work to provide services without disruption.
Many cross-functional activities would be more efficiently performed on a single platform. Cisco MATE and Cisco WAN Automation Engine software offers a complete solution for offline and online data collection in a single platform.
Now you can improve network planning, analytics, and control by gathering and maintaining information on infrastructure elements, topology, operational states, and traffic statistics.
The Cisco MATE software portfolio is the foundational single platform to support planning, engineering, and operations.
- Cisco Advanced Services Rely on Cisco MATE Software Features to Migrate an MPLS Core without Downtime or Packet Loss
- IP Network Control: Turning an Art into a Science
- Maximizing Return on Network Infrastructure Investment with Cisco MATE Design
- Monthly Savings and Outage Prevention with Cisco MATE Design and MATE Collector
- Cisco WAN Automation Engine Solution Overview
- Cisco MATE Collector Data Sheet
- Cisco MATE Design Data Sheet
- Cisco MATE Live Data Sheet
- Cisco MATE Collector: Examining the Effect on CPU Utilization
- Backbone Modeling for Carrying Local Content and Over-the-Top Traffic
- Best Practices in Core Network Capacity Planning
- Building Accurate Traffic Matrices with Demand Deduction
- Data Center Migration and Network Bandwidth Assessments with Cisco MATE Design
- Delivering Operational Intelligence with Cisco MATE Live
- Forecasting Traffic Growth and Impact with Cisco MATE Design
- Model Complex Routing with Cisco MATE Design External Endpoints
- Planning and Designing Networks with the Cisco MATE Portfolio
- Simulate IP Fast Reroute Loop-Free Alternate (LFA)