Integrated Services for Small to Large Offices
2007 Product Leadership Award
Cisco earns gold in SearchNetworking.com Product Leadership Awards branch router category, for its 2800 Series ISR, scoring highest in each of eight criteria.
The award-winning Cisco 2800 Series routers, ideal for small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices, are designed for wire-speed delivery of highly secure concurrent services and can accommodate multiple T1/E1 connections for services including:
The integrated services routing architecture of the Cisco 2800 Series provides the performance, availability, and reliability needed to scale mission-critical business applications in the most demanding environments.
Features of the routers include:
- Built-in security
- Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) for simplified management
- A modular platform with a broad range of interface options
- Up to 2 10/100/1000 Mbps built-in routed ports
- Up to 64 10/100 Mbps switch ports with optional Power over Ethernet (PoE), for providing DC power to network devices such as IP phones
- Up to 1500 VPN tunnels
- Cisco CallManager Express (CME) call-processing support for up to 96 Cisco IP phone users
- Cisco Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) support for up to 96 Cisco IP phone users, allowing the router to provide call-processing functionality to keep voice service in operation should the connection to Cisco CME be lost
- Support for wireless LAN standards 802.11a/b/g
- Support for a Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) port for Gigabit Ethernet (except 2801)
- Built-in redundant power supply connector (except 2801)
Cisco 2811 Integrated Services Router wins InfoWorld’s Technology of the Year award. Read InfoWorld Report
Transform Your Branch Office Experience
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership with Cisco ISRs (flash module)
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.