Enabling Borderless Networks at the Branch
The Cisco 1921 Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, mobility, and application services.
Primary features include:
- 2 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 2 enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) slots that can host 2 single wide or 1 double wide EHWIC module
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE
- Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption
- Highly secure collaborative communications with Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN, or Enhanced Easy VPN
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Identity management with authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), and public key infrastructure
Creating the Borderless Workspace Experience
Learn how the second generation of Cisco Integrated Services Routers improve the work environment.
Product Support Services
Cisco's Services can help you increase operational efficiency, lower support costs, and improve availability risk management.