Enabling Borderless Networks at the Branch
The Cisco 1905 Serial Integrated Services Router (ISR)* delivers highly secure data, mobility, and application services.
Primary features include:
- 2 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 1 Integrated Serial WAN interface module
- 1 enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card(EHWIC) slot that can host 1 single wide EHWIC module
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE
- Embedded hardware-accelerated VPN encryption
- Highly secure collaborative communications with Group Encrypted Transport VPN, Dynamic Multipoint VPN, or Enhanced Easy VPN
- Integrated threat control using Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, Cisco IOS IPS, and Cisco IOS Content Filtering
- Identity management with authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA), and public key infrastructure
* Available in Latin America and select countries within the Asia Pacific region only. Contact your local reseller for details.
Creating the Borderless Workspace Experience
(All Cisco 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers Data Sheets)