Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization is a tool that can be used in conjunction with Cisco Agent Desktop and Cisco Supervisor Desktop and offers the following benefits:
- Aligns contact center performance with business objectives
- Integrates workforce optimization software with desktop tools
- Unifies the customer interaction process
Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization directly integrates with Cisco Supervisor Desktop, which unifies the tactical tools for supervisors with the key Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization components they need to optimize team performance:
- Workforce Management allows contact center managers to develop schedules for multiple sites, manage key performance indicators, and manage real-time adherence to schedules.
- Quality Management is a recording, compliance and evaluation solution for agent performance optimization and dispute resolution built to meet the unique requirements of virtual contact centers.
Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization supports supervisors and managers to help them take immediate action, plan evaluations, and make adjustments to optimize contact center team performance - the key to increasing customer satisfaction.
Gartner Names Cisco a Leader
Cisco named a leader in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide.
Cisco Unified Communications Podcast Series
Listen to Cisco experts discuss industry, business, and technology topics pertinent to the Unified Communications, including contact center. Find out how Cisco Unified Contact Center Solutions create unique customer-centric experiences.