|NOTE: This product is no longer being sold and might not be supported. View the End-of-Life Notice to learn:
Cisco Prime NAM for Nexus 1100 Series delivers traffic and performance analytics that empower network administrators to more rapidly detect and resolve performance issues and improve the use of network resources in the Virtual Machine (VM) network. Integrated with Cisco Nexus 1100 Series Virtual Services Appliances, Cisco Prime NAM offers a smaller network footprint and simplified deployment, and helps reduce operational costs.
With Cisco Prime NAM for Nexus 1100 Series, you can:
- Gain Layers 4-7 visibility to identify and improve the performance of business-critical applications
- Analyze network traffic behavior by application, host/VM, and conversation to identify bottlenecks that may affect performance and availability
- View VM-to-VM traffic, virtual interface statistics, and application response times to permit troubleshooting of performance issues
- Assess the impact of VM migrations and port profile updates on network traffic behavior
- Perform granular traffic analysis to improve the efficiency of the virtual infrastructure
Key features of Cisco Prime NAM for Nexus 1100 Series include:
- Workflow-oriented user experience improves operational efficiency and user productivity
- Historical analysis helps tackle unanticipated performance issues
- Traffic analytics provide multifaceted insight into network behavior
- Packet Capture, Decode, Filters, and Error Scan expedite root-cause analysis
Standards-based API preserves investments in existing management assets Cisco Prime NAM for Nexus 1100 Series is part of the Cisco NAM product portfolio.
- Best Practices: Network Visibility in the Data Center (PDF - 1.17 MB)
Learn how Cisco Prime NAM 6.0 helps you stay ahead of application delivery challenges
- Try Cisco Prime NAM Software
Download a trial version of NAM for your Nexus 1010/1100 Series. Support Login is required.
- Cisco Prime Demo Series (PDF - 667 KB)
Attend a webcast to learn about Cisco Prime NAM.
- Ask Questions, Get Answers
Visit Cisco Community Central, and join the conversation on Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switches.