Manage Application and Service Delivery
Help network administrators characterize user experience and remotely isolate and troubleshoot performance issues to help ensure cost-effective service delivery for Cisco Borderless Networks.
Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module software turns a Cisco Integrated Services Router Generation 2 (ISR G2) Services-Ready Engine Service Module into a powerful network monitoring tool that provides:
- Granular traffic analysis
- Comprehensive application performance metrics
- Superior voice analytics
- Insightful packet captures
Features and Benefits
- Protect your investments in existing routers, lower total cost of ownership, and save rack space with an all-in-one NetFlow and packet data monitoring solution.
- Improve operational efficiency with GUI, prepackaged dashboards, interactive reports, intuitive workflows
- Resolve unanticipated performance issues with historical analysis using the embedded performance database.
- Assess how the user experiences application performance improvements as a result of WAN optimization.
- Manage remotely with anytime, anywhere access and save on IT staff time and travel.
The Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module for ISR G2 SRE is part of the Cisco NAM product portfolio. Learn more about other product offerings available for your Cisco Borderless Networks needs.
Try Cisco Prime NAM Software
Download a trial version of NAM for your SRE 700/900 Series. Support Login is required.
What's New in NAM 5.1
Find out how NAM 5.1 delivers better performance, precision, and network reach.
View Video (8:01 min)
EMA Hails Cisco Network Analysis Software
Read the NAM 5.0 Performance Monitoring and Analysis Product Brief. (PDF - 943 KB)
NAM Technical Documentation
Review technical support information and documentation for Cisco Prime Network Analysis Module for ISR G2 SRE.