Cisco Prime Access Registrar Jumpstart is a high performance appliance for RADIUS/Diameter authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) services. The Cisco Prime Access Registrar software is preinstalled as a virtual machine on a Cisco UCS, providing network operators with the flexibility to easily expand and support virtualized data centers.
Cisco Prime Access Registrar Jumpstart includes the following:
- Cisco Prime Access Registrar: an intelligent, scalable, flexible, high-performance, 3GPP compliant solution for RADIUS/Diameter AAA management, preinstalled on the UCS
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) C220 M4: high-density, two-socket, one rack-unit (RU) rack-mount server configured for optimal performance
- VMware ESXi: VMware virtualization technology – preinstalled on the UCS
- Fast and easy to implement: The preconfigured server and the preinstalled software allow for a quick deployment and low startup costs
- Compact form factor: Hardware offers superior scalability and performance in a smaller device.
- Grows with the business: The appliance ships with a base license for 100 transactions per second (TPS) or 100,000 online/active subscribers or device sessions. Additional licenses may be purchased, supporting more than 20,000 TPS or up to 4 million subscribers with this single UCS server.
Request a Cisco Sales Call to get more information about Cisco Prime Access Registrar Jumpstart.