Complete Network Management
Get the latest release of this product, now called Cisco Prime Network.
Next-Generation Network Management for Carrier-grade IP Networks (4:04 min)
Cisco Active Network Abstraction (ANA) provides service providers and other carrier-grade network operators with a comprehensive, network management solution for IP next-generation networks. ANA creates and maintains an accurate, "virtual" abstract model of the network in near real-time to:
- Manage network elements, with support for all major Cisco service provider architectures
- Manage networks and services with integrated network- and service-wide monitoring
- Integrate with network management systems (NMSs/OSSs)
- Single management application for the converged network
- Virtual Network Elements device drivers both for Cisco and third party devices that provide fast, low-risk hardware support
- Consistent and complete end-to-end topological view of the network
- Reduced operating expenses for trouble tickets
- Flexible and easily adaptable in different deployment scenarios
- Cisco Network Management Jumpstart is a fast and easy-to-deploy, prepackaged solution that includes everything required for a predictable, low-risk network management implementation.
- Request a Cisco Sales Call
Get more information about Cisco Active Network Abstraction.
- Get Cisco Training
View courses on how to install, configure, customize, and use the Cisco Active Network Abstraction product suite.