Deploy Differentiated Services While Protecting Investments
Rapidly deploy new services that can generate new revenueand reduce your capital and operating expensesby taking full advantage of the modular, intelligent architecture of the Cisco 12000 Series.
The flexibility to scale the Cisco 12000 Series routers from 2.5-Gbps to n x 10-Gbps capacity per slot helps enable carrier-class IP/MPLS networks while protecting your investments in chassis and line cards.
Also read about the Cisco XR 12000 Series Router, which combines the innovation of Cisco IOS XR Software with the investment protection of the Cisco 12000 Series.
- IP/MPLS core (long-haul and regional)
- Optical private line aggregation (OC-48 to DS0)
- ATM/Frame Relay transport services (over an IP/MPLS core)
- Cisco I-Flex design--A portfolio of shared port adapters (SPAs) and SPA interface processors (SIPs) that prioritize voice, video, and data services so you can meet your customers' diverse service needs and stringent service-level agreements
- Advanced silicon and software technologies, for high standards of routing performance and QoS
- Comprehensive high-availability support to help avoid planned and unplanned network downtime
- Integrated core and edge feature set, supporting a wide range of business and consumer services
- Fully upgradable modular switch fabric and Cisco IOS XR Software upgrade capability, to protect investments and reduce total cost of ownership.
For More Information: