Have an account?
Need an account?
Cisco UCS Faults and Error Messages Reference Guide, Release 2.1(3)
View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
View in various apps on iPhone, iPad, Android, Sony Reader, or Windows Phone
This preface includes the following sections:
This troubleshooting guide is designed for users who are responsible for troubleshooting issues that arise with a Cisco UCS instance.
This reference guide is organized into the following parts and chapters:
– Chapter 1, “Introduction to UCS Faults”
– Chapter 2, “Cisco UCS Faults”
– Chapter 3, “FSM Faults”
– Chapter 4, “Call Home Faults in Cisco UCS Manager”
– Chapter 5, “Troubleshooting Transient Faults”
– Chapter 6, “Introduction to System Event Log Messages”
– Chapter 7, “Baseboard Management Controller Messages”
A roadmap that lists all documentation for the Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) is available at the following URL:
For information on obtaining documentation, using the Cisco Bug Search Tool (BST), submitting a service request, and gathering additional information, see What’s New in Cisco Product Documentation.
To receive new and revised Cisco technical content directly to your desktop, you can subscribe to the What’s New in Cisco Product Documentation RSS feed. The RSS feeds are a free service.