The Create New Portal window is modified to include additional details such as authentication details, Terms and Conditions, and the Data Capture form when creating a portal.
- The Create Portal window is replaced with a Create Portal wizard. The wizard has the following sections:
– Portal Information - To provide information such as name of the portal and the locations for which the portal must be available.
– Authentication -To configure the authentication type and the required information for the selected authentication type.
– Terms & Conditions - To specify the Terms and Conditions for the portal.
– Data Capture - To configure the Data Capture form for the portal. This section will be enabled only for the “SMS with password verification” and “Email” authentication types.
- The page for editing the portal now appears in a new outlook.
– In addition to the Portal modules in the left and preview section in the right, additional options will be there at the top of the page to define the locations, authentication type, Terms and Conditions, and Data Capture form for the portal.
– The Data Capture form option appears only if you select the authentication type as “SMS with password verification” or “Email”.
– The Authentication module is replaced with an authentication type-specific module. For example, if you are selecting “SMS with link verification” as authentication type, a module “SMS Authentication” appears in the Portal module list. This module will be having an option to configure the alternate landing page. The “No Authentication” option will not have a corresponding authentication module.
- You can now rearrange all the portal modules by drag and drop from the CMX Engage Dashboard itself. This feature will be available for the portals created using the CMX Engage version 3.2.3. or later.
Support for Styling Menu Groups
The CMX Engage now supports applying styles for menu groups in the portals. You can apply styles for the portal menu groups using the CSS Editor. You can use”.menugroup” selector in css to apply the style to menu groups.This is applicable only for the portals created using CMX Engage version 3.2.3 or later.
Language Support for Country Selector
For the Select Country drop-down list, the language support is added for the texts “Search Country” and “eg” so that these texts appear in the language selected for the portal. The enhancement is applicable for the Select Country drop-down list in the following screens:
- SMS with password verification
- SMS with link verification
- Data Capture form for the Email authentication.
Repeat User Categorization Based on Portal Authentication
The CMX Engage is enhanced to consider a customer as a new user or a repeat user based on portal authentication. The proximity rules will be executed based on this customer tracking. A customer is considered as a repeat user after completing the portal authentication.
The stage at which the portal authentication is considered as completed for various authentication types is as follows:
- For No Authentication and SMS with Link verification authentications, the portal authentication is considered as completed, when the customer accepts the Terms and Conditions.
- For SMS with Password Verification, the portal authentication is considered as completed, when the Data Capture form is submitted.
- For Social Sign In authentication, the portal authentication is considered as completed, after submitting valid social sign in credentials.