PDF(90.6 KB) View with Adobe Reader on a variety of devices
ePub(130.4 KB) View in various apps on iPhone, iPad, Android, Sony Reader, or Windows Phone
Mobi (Kindle)(84.2 KB) View on Kindle device or Kindle app on multiple devices
Updated:December 11, 2018
View Available LAN Hosts on RV110W VPN Firewall
A Local Area Network (LAN) is a physically connected network that is limited to an area such as a home or small business. The Connected Devices page allows the administrator to control the flow in the network and take action in case a failure occurs. This document describes how to view a list of all available LAN hosts on RV110W.
View Available LAN Hosts
Step 1. Log in to the web configuration utility and choose Status > Connected Devices. The Connected Devices page opens:
Step 2. Choose the type of interface to view from the Filter Interface Type Matches drop-down list. There are four possible types of interfaces:
• All — Displays all types of host that are connected to the LAN.
• Wireless — Displays the hosts that are connected to the LAN via wireless.
• Wire — Displays the hosts that are connected to the LAN via wire.
• WDS — Displays the hosts that are connected to the LAN via Wireless Distribution System (WDS).
The IPv4 ARP Tabledisplays the following information about the host:
• Name — Displays the name of the host in the LAN.
• IP Address — Displays the IP address that was assigned to the host.
• MAC Address — Displays the MAC address of the host.
• Type — Displays what type of connection the host has. There are two possible types.
– Static — The IP address of the host was assigned to the host statically.
– Dynamic — The IP address of the host was assigned through DHCP.
• Static DHCP — Displays if the IP of the device is assigned through Static DHCP. A device with a static IP address will keep the same IP address.
• Interface Type — Displays what type of interface the host uses (wireless, wired, or WDS).