View the Dashboard on the RV110W
The RV110W Dashboard page displays a wealth of concise information about many features on the device.
This document explains how to view the dashboard on the RV110W.
View the Dashboard
Step 1. In the web configuration utility choose Status > Dashboard.
Step 2. To have the dashboard refresh with updated information periodically, choose a time from the Refresh Rate drop-down menu.
Step 3. The dashboard displays the following information:
• Device Information
– System Name — The name of the device.
– Firmware Version — The current software version the device is running.
– Serial Number — The serial number of the device.
• Resource Utilization
– CPU — The amount of CPU being used by the device.
– Memory — The amount of memory that is free or not being used.
– Current Time — The time that which the device is currently set.
– System Time Up — How long the system has been running.
• Syslog Summary
Indicates whether logging is enabled for these event categories:
– Emergency — System is unusable. This is normally broadcast to all processes.
– Alert — Immediate action needed.
– Critical — Critical conditions, such as a hard device error are logged.
– Error — Error conditions are logged.
– Warning — Warning conditions are logged.
• LAN (Local Network) Interface
– MAC Address — The MAC address of the router.
– IPv4 Address — The local IP address of the router.
– DHCP Server — The status of the router IPv4 DHCP server (Enabled or Disabled).
• WAN (Internet) Information
– IPv4 Address — The IP address of the router WAN port.
– State — The state of the Internet connection (Up or Down).
• Wireless Networks
Lists the status of the four wireless network SSIDs.
– QuickVPN Users — The number of QuickVPN users that are assigned on the device and in use.
– PPTP Users — The number of Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol users that are assigned on the device and in use.