The documentation set for this product strives to use bias-free language. For the purposes of this documentation set, bias-free is defined as language that does not imply discrimination based on age, disability, gender, racial identity, ethnic identity, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and intersectionality. Exceptions may be present in the documentation due to language that is hardcoded in the user interfaces of the product software, language used based on RFP documentation, or language that is used by a referenced third-party product. Learn more about how Cisco is using Inclusive Language.
The RV110W Dashboard page displays a wealth of concise information about many features on the device.
This document explains how to view the dashboard on the RV110W.
Step 1. In the web configuration utility choose Status > Dashboard.
Step 2. To have the dashboard refresh with updated information periodically, choose a time from the Refresh Rate drop-down menu.
Step 3. The dashboard displays the following information:
• Device Information
– System Name — The name of the device.
– Firmware Version — The current software version the device is running.
– Serial Number — The serial number of the device.
• Resource Utilization
– CPU — The amount of CPU being used by the device.
– Memory — The amount of memory that is free or not being used.
– Current Time — The time that which the device is currently set.
– System Time Up — How long the system has been running.
• Syslog Summary
Indicates whether logging is enabled for these event categories:
– Emergency — System is unusable. This is normally broadcast to all processes.
– Alert — Immediate action needed.
– Critical — Critical conditions, such as a hard device error are logged.
– Error — Error conditions are logged.
– Warning — Warning conditions are logged.
• LAN (Local Network) Interface
– MAC Address — The MAC address of the router.
– IPv4 Address — The local IP address of the router.
– DHCP Server — The status of the router IPv4 DHCP server (Enabled or Disabled).
• WAN (Internet) Information
– IPv4 Address — The IP address of the router WAN port.
– State — The state of the Internet connection (Up or Down).
• Wireless Networks
Lists the status of the four wireless network SSIDs.
– QuickVPN Users — The number of QuickVPN users that are assigned on the device and in use.
– PPTP Users — The number of Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol users that are assigned on the device and in use.